Wishing my readers the one thing in life we all strive for...a happy heart

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

This Halloween was extra exciting since Ava was finally old enough to go Trick-or-Treating!

We started off the seasonal festivities while we were at my parents house in TN. 

I admit, I was a little worried about carving the pumpkin in front of Ava. She was very attached to those pumpkins and I didn't know what she would do when she saw us cut it open and scoop it out! She handled it surprising well (although I never could get her to touch the pumpkin guts)! 



Ava's Uncle Eric carved her a purrr-fect cat jack-o'lantern.


We returned to Germany just in time for Halloween. 

Getting ready....


It's time to Trick-or-Treat! Hurray!
Ava managed to last a whole hour.
 






Ahhh, pay-dirt! 
Yummy!!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment