Wishing my readers the one thing in life we all strive for...a happy heart

Sunday, November 14, 2010

ALS Graduation

Kerry finally finished Airman Leadership School (ALS) and tonight (11-4-10) was the graduation ceremony. I wish I could say that I got a ton of really great shots, but I didn't! :( I did manage to snap a few at home and one decent one during the ceremony. I am not sure whether it was just the lighting that was giving me grieve or the fact that my mind was somewhere else (Ava stayed with a regular babysitter for the first time *gasp*)! But either way, we had a good time and Ava survived (and had fun) so it was really win, win!
 Kerry and myself looking all snazzy!

Ava loves having her picture taken so of course she wanted in on the action!

Kerry receiving his completion certificate!



Congrats SSgt!

No comments:

Post a Comment