Wishing my readers the one thing in life we all strive for...a happy heart

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Trier Christmas Market

I have been dying to head out to a decent sized Christmas market. Last year, between weather issues and illnesses we were only able to go to the small one here in K-Town (Kaiserslatern). We have already managed to visit the K-Town market this winter so I decided to drag everyone out to Trier, in the cold and snow. The market in Trier is considered a medium sized affair, but it was certainly large enough for us.








We got a little treat! A chocolate covered apple made to look like a mouse!


Near the end of our trip, Ava began to succumb to the "hunger grumpys". She won't eat the food from the German vendors so I decided to run into McDonald's and grab her some pommes (fries). The crowd was so ridiculous that it took more then 20 min for me to make it through the line. When I finally got the pommes I turned around to see this....
We had a good time regardless of the cold, we managed to find some nice ornaments for our families, and Ava did wake up and eat her fries! Good Times! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment